Laurie C. Goerzen, FN.P., M.S.N., B.S.N.
Instructor, Nurse Practitioner - Ambulatory, Department of Dermatology
Laurie Goerzen is a Williamson County native and married with four children. She loves to exercise, read and cook, and has a passion for serving and doing missionary medical work in third world countries.
- Clinical training with Dr. Matthew Abbate (Internal Medicine), Dr Andy Lee ( Pediatrics), Dr Jeff Lodge and Dr Thomas Thomas (Ob/GYN), Dr Daniel Edmondson & Dr Bradley Bullock (Family Practice), Dr John Moore (Plastic Surgery) and Dr Ronald Hagen (Emergency Medicine).
- Employed and trained with Dr Ellen Jacobson at Skin MD 2004-2006
- Allergan Botox and cosmetic filler training 2004
- Sculptura training -Atlanta Georgia 2004
- Sclerotherapy Training 2004
- Served in Bolivia and Uganda with Helping Hands Foreign Mission 2006-2007
- Employed and trained with Dr John Binhlam at Advanced Skin and Laser Center 2006-2011
- Lumenis one and Light sheer training course 2011
- V-Beam PDL training 2017
M.S in Nursing – FNP – University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
B.S. in Nursing - Belmont University, Nashville, Tennessee
Melanoma and Non-Melanoma Skin Cancers