The Aldrich Lab welcomes students in the following programs at Vanderbilt to do research in our lab with a focus on epidemiology and human genetics in biomedical research. Integrative projects in population genetics, bioinformatics, genetic epidemiology, and racial disparities are the focus of the lab. Please contact Melinda Aldrich if you are interested.
- Interdisciplinary Graduate PhD Program
- Vanderbilt Epidemiology PhD Program
- Vanderbilt Graduate Program in Biostatistics
- Department of Biomedical Informatics Training Program
- Medical students through the Office of Medical Student Research
We also welcome interested PhD and MD students outside of Vanderbilt to contact us about a rotation. Interested individuals outside of Vanderbilt must have full funding support for one year.