The Cardiology Core Laboratory for Translational and Clinical Research (CLTCR) the following routine service:
- Biological Sample Processing – Blood, Urine, Tissue, and CSF
- Human Heart Tissue Samples: Flash Frozen, OCT Sections, and Formalin-Fixed Paraffin-Embedded Sections
- DNA and RNA Extractions from Saliva, Tissue, and Blood
- Biomarker Analysis: ELISA Assays and Luminex Multiplex Assays, Roche Assays on cobas e411, such as: C-Peptide, Insulin, Vitamin D, CK-MB, Myoglobin, NTproBNP, and Hs Gen 5 Troponin T
- Clinical Central Biobanking including Lab manual set up, assembling specimen collection kit, biobanking, and database set up.
- Clinical Sample Shipping & Handling
- We are certified (IATA) for domestic and international shipping of biological materials and dry ice.
To request services please visit our iLab page.