Skip to main content
VDTRC Research / Science News
- May, 2022: Vanderbilt Discover: "Videomicroscopy Casts Light on Recovery Odds after Stem Cell Transplant"
- May, 2022: HemOnc today: "10-minute videos help predict relapse after hematopoietic stem cell transplant"
- April, 2022: VUMC Reporter: Dr. Tkaczyk selected for prestigious ASCI Young Physician-Scientist Award
- April, 2022: VUMC Reporter: "Computer eyeballs graft-vs-host disease"
- March, 2022: VUMC Reporter: "Study finds 10-minute videos predict blood cancer relapse"
- June, 2021: Vanderbilt Discover: "Measuring Skin Stiffness to Monitor Sclerotic cGVHD"
- May 24, 2021: Inga Saknite selected as Vanderbilt's first Postdoctoral Mentor of the Year
- October, 2020: Inga Saknite Won the Best Lightning Talk Award at the 14th Annual Vanderbilt Postdoctoral Association Symposium
- August, 2020: Cover article in Microcirculation by Inga Saknite et. al.
- June, 2020: Dermatology News: "Erythema and sclerosis predict chronic GVHD clinical response, survival"
- April, 2020: Vanderbilt Discover: "New Efforts to Clarify GVHD"
- December, 2019: VDTRC's Dr. Tkaczyk and Alumni Laura Dellalana and Jocelyn Gandelman Featured in Vanderbilt's Careers in Medicine Newsletter
- April, 2019: The 13th Annual Vanderbilt Postdoctoral Association Symposium: Inga Saknite selected as finalist for the Lightning Round session
- March, 2019: Dermatology Times : “Dermoscopy: The Dermatologist’s Stethoscope”
- March, 2019 : Discover VUMC : “Artificial Intelligence in Medicine: Lessons from Dermatology”
- February, 2019: Derm City : “Crowdsourcing could reduce burden on research dermatologists”
- February, 2019: VUMC Reporter: “Skin diseases study uses crowdsourcing to gather data”
- August, 2018: Vanderbilt Medicine Magazine Summer 2018 | Easier Access Key to Early Detection