STEVENS-JOHNSON SYNDROME/TOXIC EPIDERMAL NECROLYSIS 2021: Collaboration, Innovation and Community
Dear SJSTEN 2021 faculty members, colleagues, and friends,
We are happy to announce that the SJSTEN 2021 meeting will be a virtual meeting the weekend of August 28 and 29.
There will be an opportunity to pre-record talks. We have endeavored to make this as interactive as possible and to encourage live discussion.
Some highlights of the meeting:
- Tribute to the late Dr. Jean-Claude Roujeau who passed away earlier this year– a true pioneer in SJS/TEN research and clinical care and SJS survivor/family and community workshop
- A pharma cogenomics workshop
- A poster discussion session for trainees
- Over 25 keynote sessions on cutting edge topics related to SJS/TEN including some concurrent scientific sessions.
- Panel discussions
- Feature sessions on NIH funding, grants and publishing
Please visit the SJS 2021 registration website for the full program and to register for the virtual meeting.
Elizabeth Phillips, Sherrie Divito and Charles Bouchard