Single Cell Gene Expression Analysis
- We analyze up to 96 live single cells for up to 96 different gene expressions by RT-qPCR. You can bring your captured single cells and gene expression assays to us for performing high-throughput gene expression analysis.
miRNA and Gene Expression Profiling
- Our High-Throughput Biomarker Laboratory can help you to analyze hundreds or thousands of miRNAs and / or Gene Expression analysis on hundreds to thousands of samples in a very short time at an affordable cost. Gold standard qPCR method for your miRNA and / or gene expression studies provides you very sensitive and reproducible data. Unlike RNAseq high abundant miRNAs or genes are not a problem on qPCR analysis.
Proteomics: Protein analysis by qPCR and Sequencing
- We can detect 92 proteins levels in 88 samples + 8 controls simultaneously in less than 24 hours by using qPCR. Alternatively, we can measure up to 3,072 proteins again in 88 samples + 8 controls simultaneously by Sequencing. Only 1-3 µl sample is enough for entire analysis. Results are relative protein expression or absolute quantification depending on protein panels. There are 15 qPCR panels (92 proteins in each panel) to choose from for human and 1 panel for mouse. In sequencing-based method 384, 1536 or 3,072 proteins can be selected.
- Samples can be body fluids such as plasma, serum or tissue samples, cell lysates etc.
- Please contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information for other sample types.
- SNP Genotyping
- Ninety-six samples can be analyzed for 96 SNPs in under 3 hours. Standard TaqMan SNP assays can be used.
- Users may also choose to submit their SNPs for SNPtype assay design service provided by Standard BioTools at this link. You can also use ramp SNP Genotyping Assays from IDT DNA Technologies.
- Please contact us for more information at email@example.com