Center for Asthma Research recent publications and accomplishments:
CAR Group Shout-outs:
- Hartert and Bacharier serve as expert panel members and authors of new US and international asthma guidelines, ERP-4 and GINA.
- Brittney Snyder, PhD, awarded NIH K01 Mentored Research Scientist Career Development Award.
- Shikha Saxena, MD, received an abstract scholarship for the 2022 American Thoracic Society (ATS) conference.
- Stokes Peebles, Jr., MD, received the Vanderbilt University Medical Center’s 2022 Award for Outstanding Contributions in Research.
- Study Explores role RSV plays in asthma development
- Stokes Peebles, Jr., MD, was elected to membership in the Association of American Physicians (AAP), one of the nation’s most respected medical honor societies. Read the story in The VUMC Reporter here.